ESO Mundus stones effects or Standing Stones as they are referred to in the Elder Scrolls Online, add Permanent powerful buff to players.
Here you get all the ESO Mundus stone’s effects and locations.
- A Mundus Stone is not given to any new characters at the beginning.
- Until you switch to a new character, the Mundus Stone benefit is still in effect on your current one.
- In ESO, the Mundus Stone boost has occasionally been taken away following a new update or DLC; as a result, it is advised to check to see whether you still have yours after each update.
- All Mundus Stones are available as furniture pieces that can be used in your house. You will spend far less time looking for them as a result.
The buff can also be obtained by going to a friend’s house where all of the Mundus Stones are located.
- You can have two Mundus Stones active at once if you have the Twice-Born Star set.
- Additionally, all Mundus Stones are located in Cyrodiil (Except The Lord Mundus). The map of Cyrodiil is included below the list.
- Frequently, Guilds do have a special “Guild home” that contains all the Mundus Stones.
This will make changing your Mundus Stone much simpler.
ESO Mundus Stones Effects
Below you can find a list of all Mundus Stone effects in ESO (Elder Scrolls Online).
In addition to the normal value of the Mundus Stones, you can also find their value with 7 divine trait pieces active.
Scrolls down to view the locations of the ESO Mundus stones effects on maps.
How can I get a Mundus Stone buff?
You must first locate a Mundus Stone. Please look up each Mundus Stone’s location in the list of Mundus Stones above. When you have located the Mundus Stone you are looking for, approach it and use it.
Interact with the Mundus Stone by positioning yourself nearby.
Your character will begin hovering slightly above the ground.
The Mundus Stone effect should now be shown on your character’s stat sheet.
There are now 13 distinct Mundus Stones available in ESO.
Each stone has a special function that increases your character’s total power.
Mundus Stones are purchased via the in-game Housing Crown Store.
You will have to visit your house and then get into the housing editor to find the housing Crown Store.
The Divine Trait increases your buff
The values of the ESO Mundus Stones effects remain unchanging since they are fixed. There is one exception, the feature “Divine,” which is a benefit connected to certain item parts. Your ESO Mundus Stones effects impact is boosted by a specific percentage of the “Divine” characteristic. In the list of traits, you can find more information regarding each trait’s worth.
You can apply the “Divine” trait to your armor, therefore you can have up to 7 Divine traits active at once. Along with the regular value, each Mundus Stone in the list above will additionally display the effect’s value when all seven Divine characteristics are active.
Two ESO Mundus stones effects set.
The craftable set, Twice-Born Star gives you the five-set bonus of two Mundus stone effects simultaneously.
You need a Master Crafter to make this two Mundus Stone Effect armor set, as it takes the knowledge of 9 traits to be able to craft it.
The crafting station for the Twice-Born Star armor set is located in Craglorn, at the Atelier of the Twice-Born Star, near the Skyreach Wayshrine.
Any Mundus Stone anywhere in the world can be activated. You will receive a unique buff after activation, which will appear in the “Active Buffs” area of your character stat sheet. The enhancement is ongoing and will last until you acquire a fresh Mundus Stone.
One Mundus Stone can only be in use at once. But when you are wearing the Twice-Born Star set, which permits you to have two ESO Mundus Stones effects active, you can have two.
These are all the effects and locations.
The Mundus stone effects are in alphabetical order: Apprentice, Atronach, Lady, Lord, Lover, Mage, Ritual Serpent, Shadow, Steed, Thief, Tower, and Warrior.
Remember you can buy the ESO Mundus Stones Effects as housing objects, and you may easily switch between those you use the most.
They are quite expensive though, and you might want to spend time instead of Crowns to switch the ESO Mundus Stones Effects from time to time.
- Starfield [FILE NOT FOUND] Class, Background, and Skills - September 1, 2023
- Starfield Xenobiologist Class, Background, and Skills - September 1, 2023
- Starfield Space Scoundrel Class, Background, and Skills - September 1, 2023